A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
The William H. Craig Funeral Home, Inc. was begun as the Craig Memorial Home by William H. Craig in 1946 after returning from an extended time in the United States Army during World War II. In 1952, after outgrowing the original site, William H. Craig built the new funeral home at the present location. It is designed to provide comfort and a relaxing atmosphere for the families we serve.
When Mr. Craig’s sons William and James joined him in the business in the 70’s, it was incorporated into it’s present name. Upon his retirement in the late 70’s, Mr. Craig’s son, William C. Craig, assumed the position of president-supervisor and James P. Craig as secretary treasurer-funeral director. The present staff consists of a full-time funeral director-preneed counselor and a support staff that is available at all times to provide comfort and service to the families of the Mon Valley.
The Craig family has been involved with the community over the years by supporting many charities and by being actively involved with groups such as Kiwanis, Lions, International Village, preschool for exceptional children, community churches and various senior programs. We have established a history of supporting the communities we serve.